The Liverpool Golf Club was founded at Hoylake in 1869 on what was then the racecourse of the Liverpool Hunt Club and for the first seven years of the club’s existence the land was used for both golf and racing. The original saddling bell still hangs in the clubhouse and holes one and 18 are called Course and Stand respectively.
Practice facilities are available to visitors including both short and long game areas with practice balls available with our compliments. We also have a large, practice putting green in front of the clubhouse.
Professional Shop Facilities
The Professional acts as Caddy Master. The following are available by prior booking:-
- Caddies - £50.00
- Electric Trolleys - £15.00
- Pull Trolleys - £5.00 (available on the day of play)
- Buggy Cart - £30.00 (Limited to medical certificate holders only)
- Hire of Clubs - £35.00